A Kanga is also known as a dingo, mini-loader, ditch-witch or little bobcat.
Available for hire 7 days a week with FREE delivery*
Save your back, save time and save money.
The Kanga makes light and efficient work of those painstakingly laborious jobs.
Servicing Denmark & surrounding area, our ‘8-Series’ Kanga is available for hire, either operated or dry-hire. Choose from hiring an experienced CCS kanga operator or consider dry hiring it yourself (DIY).
Considering DIY Kanga Loader Hire?
No Stress! Give us a call to discuss hiring the Kanga for your needs.
- No license is required
- Free hands-on training
- We provide a site safety assessment
- Job guidance and assistance in estimating how long your job will take
The stats: Our Kanga is built tougher
- 2010 model 8-Series Kanga (Tracks)
- Standing at 1370mm high and 1045mm wide, makes it ideal for tight access and low access areas
- Capable of handling all jobs including:
- Drainage, irrigation and cable trenches
- Gardening and landscaping - lawn removal, turf and vegetable patch preparation, levelling and spreading, tree planting
- Concrete slab and paving excavations
- Utilities – Electrical & water
- Wall footings and retaining wall excavations
- Ground tiling/rotary hoeing
- Post holes
- Under house digs
- Building site/site clean ups
- Loading & clearing
- 4in1 Bucket (width: 1100mm Capacity: 0.1m3)
- Trencher (150mm trench to 900mm deep)
- Post Hole Borer (200mm, 300mm, 450mm Augers)
- Rotary Hoe
- Leveller / Carry All (1225mm)
- Cement Mixer
- Slewing Front Hoe (300mm bucket)
- Rippers (150mm)
- Lifting Jib
- Block Lifter
Delivery & Pick up
- We provide FREE delivery and pick up of the Kanga to and from your work site*. Alternatively, you can pick up and drop off yourself.
- The hire period commences on delivery or pick up.
- You will receive verbal instruction for the correct use of the equipment upon delivery / pick up.
- The kanga will be supplied with a full tank of fuel (diesel) and is to be returned with a full tank. A surcharge will apply if CCS completes the refuelling for you.
- An indemnity form will be required to be signed and dated.
- Our Kanga is reliable and professionally maintained and any faults or damages must be reported to CCS immediately.
* We provide free delivery within 20km radius of Denmark. If you are located within a 20-50km radius of Denmark a surcharge of $50 is added. For jobs greater than 50km please call us to discuss.
DIAL BEFORE YOU DIG - Safe Digging Practices
Before digging, it is important to establish the location and depth of any underground utilities such as water, power, sewer, telecoms etc.
Visit the ‘Dial Before You Dig’ website at www.1100.com.au. Lodge your free enquiry online 24/7 today via their website or iPhone app or call them during business hours.
It’s recommend to lodge your enquiry one week prior to undertaking your dig, no matter whether your job is big or small.
This will allow the underground utilities owner’s time to respond with the cable and pipe location information.
More information on the CCS Kanga, parts and attachments
Heavy Duty 4 in 1 Bucket
Enable front blading, back blading, plus all the advantages of a regular bucket. Open jaws to dump at full height. Use jaws for stump, post and debris pulling, lifting, placing railroad ties and rocks, broken tree limbs and broken concrete etc.
Trencher Capable of trenching 900 (36") deep, 150mm (6") Wide. Side shift feature allows trenching up against walls for irrigation, sewerage, storm water, plumbing, electrical and other underground cables. Easily cuts through roots, rocks and other obstacles.
Post Hole Digger & Augers
Ideal for digging post holes for fences or retaining walls, footings for decks and pergolas. The larger auger can also be used for tree planting. 200mm (9"), 300mm (12") & 450mm (18") augers available. Tungsten tip pilot and cutting edges for foundations up to 1400mm (55") deep. Makes light work of digging through clay and rocky ground.
1000mm (40") wide. Heavy duty tiller turns the toughest ground into beautiful garden/turf bed. Cutting depth 150mm (6") deep.